Calling all Students! Are you ready to meet new people, have fun, and learn something that could help you with your career?
Join us at Holiday Inn Arlington-NE Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, TX, on March 28-30, 2014 for the ASSE Region III Student Leadership Conference.
The conference will start Friday, March 28 at 5:00 pm with a networking social. Saturday and Sunday we will provide seminars, training, and more networking.
Registration is initially limited to 80 students for this Conference. Additional information for the conference and a complete schedule will be sent to each student after registration is completed. To register, visit www.uta.edu/ded/asse.
- Business casual attire will be expected for all attendees
- Bring a current resume, and a computer to edit your resume. There will be a class on resumes and interview skills. So come prepared with questions.
Each student or student section will be responsible for their own transportation to the Conference. Registration for the Student Leadership Conference is due by Friday, February 28, 2014. Cancellations will be accepted in writing until March 9, 2014. If a cancellation is made after that date, you will forfeit $100 to cover costs.
- The registration is $100.00, lodging for Friday and Saturday night is provided, all meals during the conference are provided
- Network with safety and health professionals and current students who will be your future peers in the SH&E field
- Great opportunity to learn from current safety & health professionals
March 28, Friday
5:00-9:00 Networking Social
March 29, Saturday
8:00-9:00 “Dare to Lead”, Eddie Greer
9:00-10:00 “The Value of Certification”, Eddie Greer
10:00-12:00 OSHA 7845 Recordkeeping Rule certification training
1:00-3:00 OSHA 7845 Recordkeeping Rule certification training
3:00-4:00 “Safety Incentive Programs Done Right”, Dennis Downing
4:00-5:00 “Resume Writing Skills”, TBD
5:00-6:00 “Interview Skills”, TBD
March 30, Sunday
8:00-9:00 Mock Interviews (come dressed for success)
9:00-10:00 speaker/topic TBD
10:00-11:00 speaker/topic TBD
11:00-12:00 Panel Discussion
To register, visit www.uta.edu/ded/asse.